Did You Know?
M365 has approximately 400 security and compliance settings to set, manage and monitor?
Typical Organizational CHALLENGES…
- Often settings are changed “on the fly” without going through a formal Change Management process, and the admin doesn’t understand the possible negative impact to security and governance.
- How can you track when a setting is changed? And by whom?
- How do you know if the setting should have been changed and has not created a “hole” in your security and governance policies?
- How much unknown risk is contained in your current M365 settings?
- How to evaluate and test the impact of one or more configuration changes?
- How to stop O365 configuration “drift”? And identify who is contributing to this drift?
How do we do it?
NathCorp M365 Governance Manager features:
- A baseline of all your current M365 settings
- Security and governance risk assessment of the current settings
- Assistance in making your M365 environment more secure (optional) Export Sync
- Monitoring of your M365 settings for change, automated alerts for unauthorized changes, and automatic configuration reset to default settings, if desired (optional)
- Enforce structured “configuration as code”, change management processes via DevOps, get alerts when process is not followed (optional)
- Subscription for managing changes in settings by Microsoft, and ensuring your M365 settings are aligned & up to date always (optional) All in all, reduce security risk, create “dynamic” governance, stop dangerous configuration drift, centralize M365 administration, and get peace of mind!
Reduce security risk, create “dynamic” governance, stop dangerous configuration drift, centralize M365 administration, and get peace of mind!
Contact us today for a demonstration!