Alcoa, headquartered in Pittsburgh, is a global leader in bauxite, alumina, and aluminum production with locations in 10 countries. Alcoa deployed Microsoft 365 to improve communication and processes as part of the company’s priority to reduce complexity. Employees at the company’s Iceland facility embraced Microsoft Teams, using it to access business information from any location and on their own mobile devices. Alcoa uses Teams and Microsoft 365 to become more operator-centric with solutions that enable their employees in Iceland to manage schedules efficiently, streamline processes, and improve communication.
- Qantas Airways uses Microsoft 365 to better connect airline personnel and people on the move
- Do you have the right tools for the job? If you are an IT pro or oversee governance/compliance for Microsoft 365 / Office 365 for your company? Don’t miss us online 10/28/21!!
- Empowering Frontline Workers drives impact
- Do you manage O365/M365? Compliance or Security concerns? We have you covered! Free Registration still available for Oct. 28!!
- Empower the workers who engage customers first