St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) looks to the cloud to define a new way of providing health services of its ten hospitals and 300 sites across ten counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. This video outlines how the health network embarked on a digital health transformation journey using the Microsoft 365 productivity cloud to empower more than 15,000 employees. The intuitive tools protect sensitive information in cloud applications, simplifying security with interoperable solutions to save time while enhancing the hospital network’s security posture. In turn, this optimizes health team collaboration and improves patient experience.
- Do you have the right tools for the job? If you are an IT pro or oversee governance/compliance for Microsoft 365 / Office 365 for your company? Don’t miss us online 10/28/21!!
- Empowering Frontline Workers drives impact
- Do you manage O365/M365? Compliance or Security concerns? We have you covered! Free Registration still available for Oct. 28!!
- Empower the workers who engage customers first
- “Learn how to Leverage Open-Source Content and PowerShell to Strengthen Your M365 Governance and Security!” REGISTER NOW